Talk:Gaucher Disease 2011
Hi there, considering the 'ongoing' tags still present in the text, is this finished and can we look at it or not yet?
- Here is a link to some info about scientific writing: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/biology/ug/research/paper.html
- When talking about molecules it is ok to introduce all known names; however, in the general text only one name should be used consistently.
Typos, Style & Grammar
- In section Diagnosis: There different -> There are different
- Instead of "isn't" one should use "is not"
- In Biochemical disease mechanism: Last sentence not clear - revise.
- In Acid-β-Glucosidase: Glucosylcerebrosidase is not used. Instead: Glycosylceramidase
- In Acid-β-Glucosidase/Function: Not "phospatidylserine" but "phosphatidylserine"