Talk:Structure-based mutation analysis Gaucher Disease
Just some notes in the order in which they came to my mind:
- I like your intro, it gives a neat overview of the task
- Chrystal structure: Did you actually check if the sequence is complete or simply believe the description
- You incorporated your prior knowledge about the mutations in some places
- I think there is too much motion on the page due to the MINIMISE pictures
- Typos: "mutatant", "seconary"
- There are some grammatical issues in the FoldX part of the text. Usually your sentences are very good, though.
- Only because a protein is more stable, it is not better, sometimes a region has to be flexible.
See you later, --Rackersederj 06:10, 26 June 2012 (UTC)