Talk:Sequence-Based Predictions Hemochromatosis
- sequences should not be bigger than the size of the window (for latex user: warning: bad box table x pts to big)
- plus i really think the sequences like this are rather supplementary data and should just be linked and rather visualized than pasted
--Hollizeck 20:33, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
- sometimes I think you are too short at the expense of precision. E.g in the Disorder section: "although IUPred inserts a small ordered region at the end of the protein." you're talking -I guess- about the 374-4xx region in Q08209. I couldn't spot it without looking in DisProt directly so a more detailed description would have been nice.
- In the GoPet section you call the two predicted terms correct, yet they do not appear in QuickGo (which you kind of somehow hint at, yes.. see above ;))
- altogether very readable and concise. I like the clear organisation and style.
Boidolj 22:41, 21 May 2012 (UTC)