Lab Journal - Task 10 (PAH)
In this part we used the pdb structure 1J8U chain A for our protein PAH. Thereby we used the default settings. The snapshots were done using the vectors of the WEBnm@ run in Pymol. However, we also looked at the visualisation provided by the website itself.
Like in WEBnm@ we used 1J8U as pdb structure for our PAH protein and the default settings. We also used ten modes instead of the five default ones. However, they show no more interesting movements, which is why we remained at the five modes. All animations and plots were provided by the webserver.
For the comparison of two structures we used the ligands provided in the pdb file of 1J8U and included them in the structure by changing HETATM to ATOM and two spaces.