This wiki was created after the first Hack-a-Thon Session for Test Cases #9 and #12, held in Amsterdam, September 19-21. For general information about this Session please refer to the AllBio website. The discussion board will be used by all members of the Hack-a-thon team for a regular update on project's status.
- New TODO list [Sept 29, 2013]
- Hack-a-thon protocol and result slides are added to Dropbox
- Added photos to Dropbox
- Wiki is up! [Sept 23, 2013]
- Trinotate (Agnieszka + Didi+ Oren) output: done | parsing: done.
- Blast2GO (Estelle ??) output: done | parsing: done??.
- PotatoCyc (Kate) output: done | parsing: MISSING??.
- OrthoMCL (Tanya + Esstelle): output: MISSING for 52 proteomes | parsing: MISSING.
- Phytozome (Itziar) output: done| parsing: done.
- KEGG (Itziar contacted the KEGG people?) output: done?? | parsing: done??.
Data production status
This section provides information on data collected, processed, completed or not yet completed.
Data Analysis and Integration
Please put your data analysis results into this section Data Analysis and Integration.
TO DO Lists
- Task 1: ....
- Task 2: ....
New photos from the hack-a-thon in AMS added to ..\Dropbox\Hack-a-thon\photos-Amsterdam\
For any question regarding this wiki page please contact Tatyana Goldberg