Difference between revisions of "Main Page/VisualizationiAnnEvents"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
* Currently the user interface looks like this
* interactive map
Revision as of 10:44, 20 November 2014
1. GUI mockups
- Currently the user interface looks like this
- Can Rotate and Zoom the map.
- Able to view information of each events, here we implement this module using the technique Orthographic to Equirectangular.
- Along with the event information corresponding url will also be embedded.
- User can filter the events based on country and date.
- Interconnected lines between the countries which are likely to have events happening on same date.
2. Application design
Expected technical difficulties
- Implementing Orthographic to Equirectangular on each marker points(countries).
- Interconnecting lines between the countries when the events from different countries likely to happen on same date, because we need latitude and longitude points to map.
Fancy libraries you plan to use
automatically render SVG elements in 3D directly from D3.js
3. Your data
Remarks about your input format
- Input is likely to be in json format with events,location and date, etc.
- With the above information it’s difficult to map the exact location in map, we need the latitude and longitude points to overcome it.
- Finalize our proposed ideas.
- Developing all the required and accepted visualization components.
- Finally Integrating into widget and upload to BioJs